Colombia vs Paraguay Predictions 23.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
19:00 Colombia v Paraguay
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Colombia v Paraguay 39 34 27 54 46 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.91

Colombia welcome Paraguay for a Copa America match on . Read on for our Colombia v Paraguay Prediction and Betting Tips.


Colombia are 2.80 to win at home against Paraguay, who are 2.55 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Colombia has a 39% chance of winning while Paraguay's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Colombia vs Paraguay Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.91
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Colombia vs Paraguay
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Colombia vs Paraguay Predictions 23.06.2019