» » » Stromsgodset vs Molde Predictions 22.06.2019

Stromsgodset vs Molde Predictions 22.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-4
22 Jun 16:00 Stromsgodset v Molde
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22 Jun 16:00 Stromsgodset v Molde 26 25 49 60 40 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.62

Stromsgodset welcome Molde for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Stromsgodset v Molde Prediction and Betting Tips.

Stromsgodset are 3.60 to win at home against Molde, who are 2.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.72 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Stromsgodset has a 26% chance of winning while Molde's success is an estimated 49% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Stromsgodset vs Molde Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Stroemsgodset's last 6 home games (Eliteserien).

Stroemsgodset have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 home matches (Eliteserien).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Molde's last 3 away games (Eliteserien).

Stroemsgodset have failed to win 9 of their last 10 matches (Eliteserien).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Stromsgodset vs Molde
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙