» » » Uruguay vs Japan Predictions 20.06.2019

Uruguay vs Japan Predictions 20.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
20 Jun 23:00 Uruguay v Japan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20 Jun 23:00 Uruguay v Japan 69 13 18 61 39 29 71
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 1.57

Uruguay welcome Japan for a Copa America match on . Read on for our Uruguay v Japan Prediction and Betting Tips.

Uruguay are 1.21 to win at home against Japan, who are 15.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 6.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Uruguay has a 69% chance of winning while Japan's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 13 per cent.

Uruguay vs Japan Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 1/1 @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Uruguay vs Japan
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙