» » » Ecuador vs Chile Predictions 21.06.2019

Ecuador vs Chile Predictions 21.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
21 Jun 23:00 Ecuador v Chile
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21 Jun 23:00 Ecuador v Chile 31 28 41 57 43 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.86
Ecuador vs Chile Prediction and Tips Ecuador welcome Chile for a Copa America match on . Read on for our Ecuador v Chile Prediction and Betting Tips.

Ecuador are 4.32 to win at home against Chile, who are 1.86 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.62 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Ecuador has a 31% chance of winning while Chile's success is an estimated 41% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Ecuador vs Chile Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

It's a must-win game for Ecuador after their chances of progress got slimmer as they fell flat to Uruguay 4-0 in their opening game.

Chile enjoyed a whole different start to the campaign following an impressive 4-0 victory over Japan, who were invited as one of the two guest teams alongside Qatar.

Things look favourable for Chile here as they bid to confirm a last-8 place with another win on Friday.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ecuador vs Chile
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 2


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙