» » » Brazil vs Venezuela Predictions 19.06.2019

Brazil vs Venezuela Predictions 19.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19 Jun 00:30 Brazil v Venezuela
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 Jun 00:30 Brazil v Venezuela 79 14 7 56 44 35 65
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HT/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 1.50
Brazil welcome Venezuela for a Copa America match on . Read on for our Brazil v Venezuela Prediction and Betting Tips.

Brazil are 1.14 to win at home against Venezuela, who are 21.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 7.90 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Brazil has a 79% chance of winning while Venezuela's success is an estimated 7% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 14 per cent.

Brazil vs Venezuela Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Brazil have won the first half in six of their last eight H2H clashes with Venezuela.
Six of Venezuela’s last eight matches have seen both teams score.
None of those meetings have seen both teams score before half-time.
Our Betting Tip:
HT/FT - 1/1 @ 1.50
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Brazil vs Venezuela
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙