» » » Stabaek vs Tromso Predictions 17.06.2019

Stabaek vs Tromso Predictions 17.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
17 Jun 17:00 Stabaek v Tromso
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Jun 17:00 Stabaek v Tromso 48 26 26 58 42 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.64
Stabaek welcome Tromso for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Stabaek v Tromso Prediction and Betting Tips.

Stabaek are 2.31 to win at home against Tromso, who are 3.03 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.52 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Stabaek has a 48% chance of winning while Tromso's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Stabaek vs Tromso Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Tromso has not tied 2nd period in 12 last away games
Stabaek have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 matches (Eliteserien).
Stabaek have lost their last 3 matches (Eliteserien).
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.64
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Stabaek vs Tromso
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙