» » » Serbia (U21) vs Austria (U21) Predictions 17.06.2019

Serbia (U21) vs Austria (U21) Predictions 17.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
17 Jun 16:00 Serbia U21 v Austria U21
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Jun 16:00 Serbia U21 v Austria U21 42 31 27 44 56 38 62
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.98
Serbia U21 welcome Austria U21 for a U-21 Euro 2019 match on . Read on for our Serbia U21 v Austria U21 Prediction and Betting Tips.

Serbia U21 are 2.18 to win at home against Austria U21, who are 3.68 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.16 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Serbia U21 has a 42% chance of winning while Austria U21's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Serbia U21 vs Austria U21 Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.98
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Serbia U21 vs Austria U21
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙