» » » Rosenborg vs Valerenga Predictions 16.06.2019

Rosenborg vs Valerenga Predictions 16.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
16 Jun 18:00 Rosenborg v Valerenga
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16 Jun 18:00 Rosenborg v Valerenga 43 28 29 54 46 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.03
Rosenborg welcome Valerenga for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Rosenborg v Valerenga Prediction and Betting Tips.

Rosenborg are 2.03 to win at home against Valerenga, who are 3.64 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.58 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Rosenborg has a 43% chance of winning while Valerenga's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Rosenborg vs Valerenga Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Rosenborg have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home matches against Vaalerenga in all competitions.

Rosenborg have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 home matches against Vaalerenga in all competitions.

Rosenborg have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 home matches against Vaalerenga in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 2.03
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rosenborg vs Valerenga
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙