» » » Paraguay vs Qatar Predictions 16.06.2019

Paraguay vs Qatar Predictions 16.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
16 Jun 19:00 Paraguay v Qatar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16 Jun 19:00 Paraguay v Qatar 50 26 24 50 50 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 (-1.5 AH) | Odds: 1.74
Paraguay welcome Qatar for a Copa America match on . Read on for our Paraguay v Qatar Prediction and Betting Tips.

Paraguay are 1.74 to win at home against Qatar, who are 5.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.44 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Paraguay has a 50% chance of winning while Qatar's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Paraguay vs Qatar Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There’s been exactly three match goals in five of Paraguay’s last six competitive games.

There’s been two first-half goals in each of Qatar’s last three games.

There’s been at least one goal after the 75th minute in four of Qatar’s last five competitive fixtures.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 (-1.5 AH) @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Paraguay vs Qatar
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙