Uruguay vs Ecuador Predictions 16.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
22:00 Uruguay v Ecuador
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22:00 Uruguay v Ecuador 64 26 10 55 45 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.80
Uruguay welcome Ecuador for a Copa America match on . Read on for our Uruguay v Ecuador Prediction and Betting Tips.


Uruguay are 1.80 to win at home against Ecuador, who are 5.30 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Uruguay has a 64% chance of winning while Ecuador's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Uruguay vs Ecuador Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Uruguay vs Ecuador
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Uruguay vs Ecuador Predictions 16.06.2019