» » » Haugesund vs Brann Predictions 15.06.2019

Haugesund vs Brann Predictions 15.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
15 Jun 16:00 Haugesund v Brann
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15 Jun 16:00 Haugesund v Brann 37 30 33 64 36 68 32
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.12
Haugesund welcome Brann for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Haugesund v Brann Prediction and Betting Tips.

Haugesund are 2.66 to win at home against Brann, who are 2.68 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.36 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Haugesund has a 37% chance of winning while Brann's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Haugesund vs Brann Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

FK Haugesund have seen over 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 10 home matches against Brann in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Brann's last 9 away games (Eliteserien).
Brann have won their last 3 away matches (Eliteserien).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.12
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Haugesund vs Brann
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid 23 22 55 71 29 66 34 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille 45 29 26 55 45 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.17
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam 31 32 37 63 37 63 37 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham 70 15 15 60 40 52 48 W1 & BTTS
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke 38 34 28 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad 59 29 12 52 48 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙