Venezuela vs Peru Predictions 15.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:00 Venezuela v Peru
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Venezuela v Peru 23 41 36 45 55 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 2.34
Venezuela welcome Peru for a Copa America match on . Read on for our Venezuela v Peru Prediction and Betting Tips.


Venezuela are 3.58 to win at home against Peru, who are 1.63 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 6.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Venezuela has a 23% chance of winning while Peru's success is an estimated 36% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 41 per cent.

Venezuela vs Peru Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 2.34
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Venezuela vs Peru
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Venezuela vs Peru Predictions 15.06.2019