Brazil vs Bolivia Predictions 15.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
00:30 Brazil v Bolivia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
00:30 Brazil v Bolivia 80 15 5 60 40 25 75
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 2.08
Brazil welcome Bolivia for a Copa America match on . Read on for our Brazil v Bolivia Prediction and Betting Tips.


Brazil are 1.05 to win at home against Bolivia, who are 46.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 14.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Brazil has a 80% chance of winning while Bolivia's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 15 per cent.

Brazil vs Bolivia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Over 3.5 @ 2.08
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Brazil vs Bolivia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Brazil vs Bolivia Predictions 15.06.2019