» » » Sligo Rovers vs Cork City Predictions 14.06.2019

Sligo Rovers vs Cork City Predictions 14.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
14 Jun 18:45 Sligo Rovers v Cork City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Jun 18:45 Sligo Rovers v Cork City 35 32 33 40 60 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.55
Sligo Rovers welcome Cork City for a Ireland Premier Division match on . Read on for our Sligo Rovers v Cork City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sligo Rovers are 3.01 to win at home against Cork City, who are 2.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.18 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sligo Rovers has a 35% chance of winning while Cork City's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Sligo Rovers vs Cork City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Cork City's last 10 games (Airtricity League).
Cork City have won their last 4 away matches against Sligo Rovers in all competitions.
Sligo Rovers are undefeated in their last 6 home matches (Airtricity League).
Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sligo Rovers vs Cork City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙