» » » Belgium vs Kazakhstan Predictions 08.06.2019

Belgium vs Kazakhstan Predictions 08.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
08 Jun 18:45 Belgium v Kazakhstan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
08 Jun 18:45 Belgium v Kazakhstan 84 11 5 84 16 70 30
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.55
Belgium welcome Kazakhstan for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Belgium v Kazakhstan Prediction and Betting Tips.

Belgium are 1.02 to win at home against Kazakhstan, who are 89.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 29.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Belgium has a 84% chance of winning while Kazakhstan's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 11 per cent.

Belgium vs Kazakhstan Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Belgium have won 5 of their last 6 matches (European Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Over 3.5 @ 1.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Belgium vs Kazakhstan
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙