» » » Macedonia vs Poland Predictions 07.06.2019

Macedonia vs Poland Predictions 07.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
07 Jun 18:45 Macedonia v Poland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
07 Jun 18:45 Macedonia v Poland 28 30 42 58 42 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.90
Macedonia welcome Poland for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Macedonia v Poland Prediction and Betting Tips.

Macedonia are 4.72 to win at home against Poland, who are 1.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Macedonia has a 28% chance of winning while Poland's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Macedonia vs Poland Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Poland's last 7 games (European Championship).
Poland have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches (European Championship).
Poland are undefeated in their last 10 matches (European Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Macedonia vs Poland
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙