» » » Ukraine vs Serbia Predictions 07.06.2019

Ukraine vs Serbia Predictions 07.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-0
07 Jun 18:45 Ukraine v Serbia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
07 Jun 18:45 Ukraine v Serbia 38 32 30 35 65 35 65
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.45
Ukraine welcome Serbia for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Ukraine v Serbia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Ukraine are 2.73 to win at home against Serbia, who are 2.97 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.13 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Ukraine has a 38% chance of winning while Serbia's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Ukraine vs Serbia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.45
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ukraine vs Serbia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid 23 22 55 71 29 66 34 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille 45 29 26 55 45 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.17
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam 31 32 37 63 37 63 37 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham 70 15 15 60 40 52 48 W1 & BTTS
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke 38 34 28 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad 59 29 12 52 48 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙