Cruzeiro vs Fluminense Predictions 05.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
22:15 Cruzeiro v Fluminense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22:15 Cruzeiro v Fluminense 63 20 17 70 30 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.59
Cruzeiro welcome Fluminense for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Cruzeiro v Fluminense Prediction and Betting Tips.


Cruzeiro are 1.78 to win at home against Fluminense, who are 5.05 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.42 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Cruzeiro has a 63% chance of winning while Fluminense's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Cruzeiro vs Fluminense Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Fluminense's last 5 games (Cup).
Cruzeiro are undefeated in 11 of their last 12 matches (Cup).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.59
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cruzeiro vs Fluminense
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Cruzeiro vs Fluminense Predictions 05.06.2019