» » » Flamengo vs Corinthians Predictions 05.06.2019

Flamengo vs Corinthians Predictions 05.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
05 Jun 00:30 Flamengo v Corinthians
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
05 Jun 00:30 Flamengo v Corinthians 51 29 20 37 63 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.79
Flamengo welcome Corinthians for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Flamengo v Corinthians Prediction and Betting Tips.

Flamengo are 1.79 to win at home against Corinthians, who are 5.30 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.28 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Flamengo has a 51% chance of winning while Corinthians's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Flamengo vs Corinthians Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Flamengo have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 8 matches (Cup).
Flamengo have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 matches against Corinthians in all competitions.
Flamengo are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 matches (Cup).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Flamengo vs Corinthians
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid 23 22 55 71 29 66 34 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille 45 29 26 55 45 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.17
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam 31 32 37 63 37 63 37 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham 70 15 15 60 40 52 48 W1 & BTTS
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke 38 34 28 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad 59 29 12 52 48 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙