» » » Botafogo vs Vasco Da Gama Predictions 02.05.2019

Botafogo vs Vasco Da Gama Predictions 02.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
02 Jun 14:00 Botafogo v Vasco Da Gama
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
02 Jun 14:00 Botafogo v Vasco Da Gama 48 30 22 45 55 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.67
Botafogo welcome Vasco Da Gama for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Botafogo v Vasco Da Gama Prediction and Betting Tips.

Botafogo are 2.17 to win at home against Vasco Da Gama, who are 3.62 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Botafogo has a 48% chance of winning while Vasco Da Gama's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Botafogo vs Vasco Da Gama Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Botafogo RJ's last 7 games (Brasileirão).
Vasco da Gama have failed to win their last 8 matches (Brasileirão).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.67
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Botafogo vs Vasco Da Gama
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙