Mallorca vs Granada Predictions 04.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:00 Mallorca v Granada
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Mallorca v Granada 40 31 29 48 52 36 64
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.01
Mallorca welcome Granada for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Mallorca v Granada Prediction and Betting Tips.


Mallorca are 2.84 to win at home against Granada, who are 2.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 2.85 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Mallorca has a 40% chance of winning while Granada's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Mallorca vs Granada Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Mallorca have won their last 6 home matches (Segunda División).

Mallorca have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 home matches (Segunda División).

Mallorca have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 home matches (Segunda División).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.01
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Mallorca vs Granada
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Mallorca vs Granada Predictions 04.06.2019