» » » Atlanta United vs Chicago Fire Predictions 01.06.2019

Atlanta United vs Chicago Fire Predictions 01.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
01 Jun 22:00 Atlanta United v Chicago Fire
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01 Jun 22:00 Atlanta United v Chicago Fire 55 28 17 54 46 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.60
Atlanta United welcome Chicago Fire for a MLS match on . Read on for our Atlanta United v Chicago Fire Prediction and Betting Tips.

Atlanta United are 1.60 to win at home against Chicago Fire, who are 5.30 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Atlanta United has a 55% chance of winning while Chicago Fire's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Atlanta United vs Chicago Fire Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Chicago have lost 12 of their last 15 away matches (Major League Soccer).
Atlanta United are undefeated in 18 of their last 19 home matches (Major League Soccer)
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Atlanta United's last 7 home games (Major League Soccer).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atlanta United vs Chicago Fire
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid 23 22 55 71 29 66 34 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille 45 29 26 55 45 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.17
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam 31 32 37 63 37 63 37 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham 70 15 15 60 40 52 48 W1 & BTTS
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke 38 34 28 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad 59 29 12 52 48 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙