» » » Bahia vs Gremio Predictions 01.06.2019

Bahia vs Gremio Predictions 01.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
01 Jun 22:00 Bahia v Gremio
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01 Jun 22:00 Bahia v Gremio 45 32 23 39 61 30 70
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Bahia DNB | Odds: 1.83
Bahia welcome Gremio for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Bahia v Gremio Prediction and Betting Tips.

Bahia are 2.67 to win at home against Gremio, who are 2.89 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.06 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Bahia has a 45% chance of winning while Gremio's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Bahia vs Gremio Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Bahia have won 7 of their last 8 home matches (Brasileirão).
Bahia have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Gremio in all competitions.
Bahia have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 home matches (Brasileirão).
Our Betting Tip:
Bahia DNB @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bahia vs Gremio
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙