Cordoba vs Osasuna Predictions 31.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
20:00 Cordoba v Osasuna
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Cordoba v Osasuna 22 35 43 53 47 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.09
Cordoba welcome Osasuna for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Cordoba v Osasuna Prediction and Betting Tips.

Cordoba are 3.46 to win at home against Osasuna, who are 2.09 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.58 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Cordoba has a 22% chance of winning while Osasuna's success is an estimated 43% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Cordoba vs Osasuna Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Osasuna have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 matches (Segunda División).
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Osasuna's last 5 games (Segunda División).
Osasuna are undefeated in their last 9 matches (Segunda División).
Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 2.09
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cordoba vs Osasuna
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Cordoba vs Osasuna Predictions 31.05.2019