» » » Brondby vs Randers Predictions 31.05.2019

Brondby vs Randers Predictions 31.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-2
31 May 18:00 Brondby v Randers
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
31 May 18:00 Brondby v Randers 56 30 14 62 38 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
Brondby welcome Randers for a Denmark Superliga match on . Read on for our Brondby v Randers Prediction and Betting Tips.

Brondby are 1.89 to win at home against Randers, who are 4.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Brondby has a 56% chance of winning while Randers's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Brondby vs Randers Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Brondby IF are undefeated in their last 12 matches against Randers FC in all competitions.
Brondby IF have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Randers FC in all competitions.
Brondby IF have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches against Randers FC in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Brondby vs Randers
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙