Palmeiras vs Sampaio Correa Predictions 30.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
23:00 Palmeiras v Sampaio Correa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
23:00 Palmeiras v Sampaio Correa 76 19 5 65 35 20 80
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.60
Palmeiras welcome Sampaio Correa for a match on . Read on for our Palmeiras v Sampaio Correa Prediction and Betting Tips.


Palmeiras are 1.21 to win at home against Sampaio Correa, who are 13.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 6.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Palmeiras has a 76% chance of winning while Sampaio Correa's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Palmeiras vs Sampaio Correa Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Palmeiras vs Sampaio Correa
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Palmeiras vs Sampaio Correa Predictions 30.05.2019