G.A. Eagles vs Waalwijk Predictions 28.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-5
16:30 G.A. Eagles v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:30 G.A. Eagles v Waalwijk 40 30 30 60 40 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.84
G.A. Eagles welcome Waalwijk for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our G.A. Eagles v Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips.


G.A. Eagles are 2.00 to win at home against Waalwijk, who are 3.62 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.72 odds.

Respectively, a home win for G.A. Eagles has a 40% chance of winning while Waalwijk's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

G.A. Eagles vs Waalwijk Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.84
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on G.A. Eagles vs Waalwijk
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » G.A. Eagles vs Waalwijk Predictions 28.05.2019