» » » Dalkurd FF vs Orgryte Predictions 28.05.2019

Dalkurd FF vs Orgryte Predictions 28.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
28 May 17:00 Dalkurd FF v Orgryte
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
28 May 17:00 Dalkurd FF v Orgryte 34 26 40 66 34 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.65
Dalkurd FF welcome Orgryte for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Dalkurd FF v Orgryte Prediction and Betting Tips.

Dalkurd FF are 3.15 to win at home against Orgryte, who are 2.28 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.44 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Dalkurd FF has a 34% chance of winning while Orgryte's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Dalkurd FF vs Orgryte Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Orgryte has not tied 1st period in 8 last away games
Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dalkurd FF vs Orgryte
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙