Aston Villa vs Derby Predictions 27.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
14:00 Aston Villa v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Aston Villa v Derby 42 35 23 48 52 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.03
Aston Villa welcome Derby for a Championship match on . Read on for our Aston Villa v Derby Prediction and Betting Tips.


Aston Villa are 2.11 to win at home against Derby, who are 4.16 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.24 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Aston Villa has a 42% chance of winning while Derby's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Aston Villa vs Derby Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 14 of Aston Villa's last 16 home games (Championship).
Aston Villa have won 6 of their last 7 home matches (Championship).
Aston Villa have won 6 of their last 7 home matches against Derby in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.03
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Aston Villa vs Derby
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Aston Villa vs Derby Predictions 27.05.2019