» » » Fenerbahce vs Antalyaspor Predictions 26.05.2019

Fenerbahce vs Antalyaspor Predictions 26.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
26 May 16:00 Fenerbahce v Antalyaspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
26 May 16:00 Fenerbahce v Antalyaspor 55 23 22 68 32 63 37
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
Fenerbahce welcome Antalyaspor for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Fenerbahce v Antalyaspor Prediction and Betting Tips.

Fenerbahce are 1.71 to win at home against Antalyaspor, who are 4.36 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Fenerbahce has a 55% chance of winning while Antalyaspor's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Fenerbahce vs Antalyaspor Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Fenerbahce have won 12 of their last 14 home matches against Antalyaspor in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Antalyaspor's last 5 away games in Super Lig and Fenerbahce's 5 of their last 6 home matches against Antalyaspor in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.71
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Fenerbahce vs Antalyaspor
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙