» » » Amiens vs Guingamp Predictions 24.05.2019

Amiens vs Guingamp Predictions 24.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
24 May 19:05 Amiens v Guingamp
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 May 19:05 Amiens v Guingamp 54 31 15 45 55 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.47
Amiens welcome Guingamp for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Amiens v Guingamp Prediction and Betting Tips.

Amiens are 1.47 to win at home against Guingamp, who are 7.20 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Amiens has a 54% chance of winning while Guingamp's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Amiens vs Guingamp Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Amiens have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 home matches (Ligue 1).
Amiens are undefeated in their last 12 matches against Guingamp in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.47
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Amiens vs Guingamp
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid 23 22 55 71 29 66 34 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille 45 29 26 55 45 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.17
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam 31 32 37 63 37 63 37 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham 70 15 15 60 40 52 48 W1 & BTTS
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke 38 34 28 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad 59 29 12 52 48 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙