» » » Den Bosch vs Go Ahead Eagles Match Predictions 22.05.2019

Den Bosch vs Go Ahead Eagles Match Predictions 22.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
22 May 16:30 Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22 May 16:30 Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles 49 33 18 67 33 69 31
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.53
Den Bosch welcome G.A. Eagles for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Den Bosch v G.A. Eagles Prediction and Betting Tips.

Den Bosch are 2.54 to win at home against G.A. Eagles, who are 2.56 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.82 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Den Bosch has a 49% chance of winning while G.A. Eagles's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Den Bosch vs G.A. Eagles Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Den Bosch hold a sizable advantage when they face Go Ahead Eagles at the De Vliert, or the other ground, winning each of their last two meetings of the last two Eerste seasons to nil at home, while averaging 2.5 goals scored across those matches.

Including their away games against the Eagles, it has been four year since the Eagles enjoyed a piece of success in 2015, stretching back four consecutive Eerste campaign.

They drew the first leg 2-2 and it looks almost impossible to see Go Ahead Eagles get prized for their efforts in such an important match, after they have failed to do so in much less prominent meetings.
Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.53
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Den Bosch vs G.A. Eagles
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Serbia U21 v Austria U21
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Serbia U21 v Austria U21 42 31 27 44 56 38 62 BTTS - No
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.98
Today, 17:00
Orgryte v GAIS
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Orgryte v GAIS 45 30 25 48 52 60 40 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.71
Today, 17:00
Stabaek v Tromso
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Stabaek v Tromso 48 26 26 58 42 62 38 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 19:00
Germany U21 v Denmark U21
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:00
Germany U21 v Denmark U21 61 18 21 65 35 49 51 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 23:00
Japan v Chile
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 23:00
Japan v Chile 30 32 38 60 40 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10