Paranaense vs River Plate Predictions 23.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
00:30 Paranaense v River Plate
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
00:30 Paranaense v River Plate 45 32 23 40 60 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.04
Paranaense welcome River Plate for a match on . Read on for our Paranaense v River Plate Prediction and Betting Tips.


Paranaense are 2.51 to win at home against River Plate, who are 3.07 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Paranaense has a 45% chance of winning while River Plate's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Paranaense vs River Plate Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.04
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Paranaense vs River Plate
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Paranaense vs River Plate Predictions 23.05.2019