» » » Verona vs Pescara Predictions 22.05.2019

Verona vs Pescara Predictions 22.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
22 May 19:00 Verona v Pescara
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22 May 19:00 Verona v Pescara 46 37 17 54 44 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.68
Verona welcome Pescara for a Italy Serie B match on . Read on for our Verona v Pescara Prediction and Betting Tips.

Verona are 2.34 to win at home against Pescara, who are 3.28 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.18 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Verona has a 46% chance of winning while Pescara's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 37 per cent.

Verona vs Pescara Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Verona have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Pescara in all competitions.
Verona have failed to win 9 of their last 10 matches (Serie B).
Pescara have failed to win their last 6 away matches (Serie B).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Verona vs Pescara
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid 23 22 55 71 29 66 34 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille 45 29 26 55 45 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.17
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam 31 32 37 63 37 63 37 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham 70 15 15 60 40 52 48 W1 & BTTS
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke 38 34 28 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad 59 29 12 52 48 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙