» » » St. Gallen vs Young Boys Predictions 22.05.2019

St. Gallen vs Young Boys Predictions 22.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
22 May 18:00 St. Gallen v Young Boys
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22 May 18:00 St. Gallen v Young Boys 24 22 54 70 30 67 33
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.79
St. Gallen welcome Young Boys for a Switzerland Super League match on . Read on for our St. Gallen v Young Boys Prediction and Betting Tips.

St. Gallen are 3.96 to win at home against Young Boys, who are 1.79 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.24 odds.

Respectively, a home win for St. Gallen has a 24% chance of winning while Young Boys's success is an estimated 54% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

St. Gallen vs Young Boys Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Young Boys have won 30 of their last 36 matches (Super League).
Young Boys have scored at least 2 goals in their last 15 matches against FC St. Gallen in all competitions.
Young Boys have won their last 7 matches against FC St. Gallen in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on St. Gallen vs Young Boys
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙