» » » Vitesse vs Groningen Predictions 21.05.2019

Vitesse vs Groningen Predictions 21.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
21 May 18:45 Vitesse v Groningen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21 May 18:45 Vitesse v Groningen 54 34 12 61 39 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Vitesse welcome Groningen for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Vitesse v Groningen Prediction and Betting Tips.

Vitesse are 1.67 to win at home against Groningen, who are 5.10 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.98 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Vitesse has a 54% chance of winning while Groningen's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Vitesse vs Groningen Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Vitesse are undefeated in their last 15 home matches (Eredivisie).
Vitesse have won their last 4 home matches against FC Groningen in all competitions.
FC Groningen have failed to win their last 6 away matches (Eredivisie).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.67
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Vitesse vs Groningen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid 23 22 55 71 29 66 34 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille 45 29 26 55 45 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.17
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam 31 32 37 63 37 63 37 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham 70 15 15 60 40 52 48 W1 & BTTS
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke 38 34 28 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad 59 29 12 52 48 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙