» » » Paris FC vs Lens Predictions 21.05.2019

Paris FC vs Lens Predictions 21.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
21 May 18:45 Paris FC v Lens
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21 May 18:45 Paris FC v Lens 47 33 20 38 62 20 80
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.0 | Odds: 1.81
Paris FC welcome Lens for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Paris FC v Lens Prediction and Betting Tips.

Paris FC are 2.42 to win at home against Lens, who are 3.20 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 2.88 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Paris FC has a 47% chance of winning while Lens's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Paris FC vs Lens Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Paris FC have had under 1.5 1st half goals in 15 last home matches

Lens have had under 2.5 goals in their last 10 away matches
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.0 @ 1.81
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Paris FC vs Lens
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙