» » » Goteborg vs Hammarby Predictions 20.05.2019

Goteborg vs Hammarby Predictions 20.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
20 May 17:00 Goteborg v Hammarby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20 May 17:00 Goteborg v Hammarby 40 30 30 55 45 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.62
Goteborg welcome Hammarby for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Goteborg v Hammarby Prediction and Betting Tips.

Goteborg are 2.53 to win at home against Hammarby, who are 2.68 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Goteborg has a 40% chance of winning while Hammarby's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Goteborg vs Hammarby Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Goteborg vs Hammarby
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙