Brondby vs FC Midtjylland Predictions 20.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
17:00 Brondby v FC Midtjylland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Brondby v FC Midtjylland 43 30 27 70 30 70 30
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.87
Brondby welcome FC Midtjylland for a Denmark Superliga match on . Read on for our Brondby v FC Midtjylland Prediction and Betting Tips.


Brondby are 1.96 to win at home against FC Midtjylland, who are 3.26 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Brondby has a 43% chance of winning while FC Midtjylland's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Brondby vs FC Midtjylland Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.87
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Brondby vs FC Midtjylland
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Brondby vs FC Midtjylland Predictions 20.05.2019