» » » Tondela vs Chaves Match Predictions 19.05.2019

Tondela vs Chaves Match Predictions 19.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-2
19 May 16:30 Tondela v Chaves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 May 16:30 Tondela v Chaves 53 23 24 54 46 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Tondela welcome Chaves for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Tondela v Chaves Prediction and Betting Tips.

Tondela are 2.10 to win at home against Chaves, who are 3.34 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.68 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Tondela has a 53% chance of winning while Chaves's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Tondela vs Chaves Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Chaves's last 7 games (Liga NOS).

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tondela vs Chaves
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙