» » » Moreirense vs Guimaraes Match Predictions 19.05.2019

Moreirense vs Guimaraes Match Predictions 19.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
19 May 19:00 Moreirense v Guimaraes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 May 19:00 Moreirense v Guimaraes 51 26 23 38 62 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.44
Moreirense welcome Guimaraes for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Moreirense v Guimaraes Prediction and Betting Tips.

Moreirense are 2.58 to win at home against Guimaraes, who are 2.83 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.28 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Moreirense has a 51% chance of winning while Guimaraes's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Moreirense vs Guimaraes Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Vitoria de Guimaraes have been losing at both half time and full time in their last 4 away matches in the Primeira Liga.

Although Guimaraes are undefeated in 17 of their last 19 matches against Moreirense in all competitions, it's rather unlikely for them to win out the 4-th place to Moreirense as many factors do not favour their success here.
Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.44
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Moreirense vs Guimaraes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙