» » » Galatasaray vs Basaksehir Predictions 19.05.2019

Galatasaray vs Basaksehir Predictions 19.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
19 May 16:00 Galatasaray v Basaksehir
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 May 16:00 Galatasaray v Basaksehir 55 27 18 56 44 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.84
Galatasaray welcome Basaksehir for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Galatasaray v Basaksehir Prediction and Betting Tips.

Galatasaray are 1.84 to win at home against Basaksehir, who are 4.10 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.84 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Galatasaray has a 55% chance of winning while Basaksehir's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Galatasaray vs Basaksehir Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Galatasaray have been winning at both half time and full time in 6 of their last 7 home matches (Super Lig).

Galatasaray have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 home matches (Super Lig).
Galatasaray are undefeated in their last 35 home matches (Super Lig).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.84
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Galatasaray vs Basaksehir
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙