» » » Napoli vs Inter Predictions 19.05.2019

Napoli vs Inter Predictions 19.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
19 May 18:30 Napoli v Inter
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 May 18:30 Napoli v Inter 42 32 26 57 43 53 47
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.19
Napoli welcome Inter for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Napoli v Inter Prediction and Betting Tips.

Napoli are 2.57 to win at home against Inter, who are 2.87 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Napoli has a 42% chance of winning while Inter's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Napoli vs Inter Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Napoli are undefeated in 21 of their last 23 home matches (Serie A).

Napoli have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against Inter in all competitions.
Napoli are undefeated in 15 of their last 16 home matches against Inter in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.19
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Napoli vs Inter
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Serbia U21 v Austria U21
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Serbia U21 v Austria U21 42 31 27 44 56 38 62 BTTS - No
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.98
Today, 17:00
Orgryte v GAIS
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Orgryte v GAIS 45 30 25 48 52 60 40 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.71
Today, 17:00
Stabaek v Tromso
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Stabaek v Tromso 48 26 26 58 42 62 38 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 19:00
Germany U21 v Denmark U21
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:00
Germany U21 v Denmark U21 61 18 21 65 35 49 51 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 23:00
Japan v Chile
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 23:00
Japan v Chile 30 32 38 60 40 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10