» » » Juventus vs Atalanta Predictions 19.05.2019

Juventus vs Atalanta Predictions 19.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
19 May 18:30 Juventus v Atalanta
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 May 18:30 Juventus v Atalanta 44 29 27 69 31 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X & Under 3.5 | Odds: 2.03
Juventus welcome Atalanta for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Juventus v Atalanta Prediction and Betting Tips.

Juventus are 2.46 to win at home against Atalanta, who are 3.34 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.15 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Juventus has a 44% chance of winning while Atalanta's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Juventus vs Atalanta Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Juventus have won their last 10 home matches against Atalanta in all competitions.

Juventus are undefeated in their last 20 home matches (Serie A).
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Juventus's last 3 games (Serie A).
Our Betting Tip:
1X & Under 3.5 @ 2.03
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Juventus vs Atalanta
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid 23 22 55 71 29 66 34 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille 45 29 26 55 45 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.17
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam 31 32 37 63 37 63 37 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham 70 15 15 60 40 52 48 W1 & BTTS
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke 38 34 28 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad 59 29 12 52 48 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙