» » » FC Porto vs Sporting CP Predictions 18.05.2019

FC Porto vs Sporting CP Predictions 18.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
18 May 17:30 FC Porto v Sporting CP
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18 May 17:30 FC Porto v Sporting CP 61 21 18 60 40 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.47
FC Porto welcome Sporting CP for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our FC Porto v Sporting CP Prediction and Betting Tips.

FC Porto are 1.47 to win at home against Sporting CP, who are 6.45 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for FC Porto has a 61% chance of winning while Sporting CP's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

FC Porto vs Sporting CP Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Porto have won 13 of their last 14 home matches (Liga NOS).

Porto have been winning at both half time and full time in 7 of their last 9 home matches (Liga NOS).

Porto have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against Sporting in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.47
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Porto vs Sporting CP
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙