» » » FSV Mainz vs Hoffenheim Predictions 18.05.2019

FSV Mainz vs Hoffenheim Predictions 18.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-2
18 May 13:30 FSV Mainz v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18 May 13:30 FSV Mainz v Hoffenheim 28 30 42 82 18 76 24
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
FSV Mainz welcome Hoffenheim for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our FSV Mainz v Hoffenheim Prediction and Betting Tips.

FSV Mainz are 4.26 to win at home against Hoffenheim, who are 1.71 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.90 odds.

Respectively, a home win for FSV Mainz has a 28% chance of winning while Hoffenheim's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

FSV Mainz vs Hoffenheim Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 13 of Hoffenheim's last 16 away games (Bundesliga).

Hoffenheim are undefeated in 13 of their last 14 away matches (Bundesliga).

Mainz have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Hoffenheim in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 & Over 2.5 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FSV Mainz vs Hoffenheim
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙