» » » Braga vs Portimonense Predictions 17.05.2019

Braga vs Portimonense Predictions 17.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
17 May 22:30 Braga v Portimonense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 May 22:30 Braga v Portimonense 67 20 13 60 40 55 45
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.53
Braga welcome Portimonense for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Braga v Portimonense Prediction and Betting Tips.

Braga are 1.49 to win at home against Portimonense, who are 6.25 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.64 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Braga has a 67% chance of winning while Portimonense's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Braga vs Portimonense Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Braga has played 16 games without draws

Braga are undefeated in their last 7 matches against Portimonense in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.5 @ 1.53
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Braga vs Portimonense
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code:


Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:


Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:


Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:


Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10