» » » Corinthians vs Flamengo Predictions 16.05.2019

Corinthians vs Flamengo Predictions 16.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
16 May 00:30 Corinthians v Flamengo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16 May 00:30 Corinthians v Flamengo 35 34 31 37 63 50 50
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.47
Corinthians welcome Flamengo for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Corinthians v Flamengo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Corinthians are 3.02 to win at home against Flamengo, who are 2.55 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.04 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Corinthians has a 35% chance of winning while Flamengo's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Corinthians vs Flamengo Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Corinthians's last 3 games (Cup).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.47
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Corinthians vs Flamengo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10