Rennes vs Guingamp Predictions 12.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
13:00 Rennes v Guingamp
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:00 Rennes v Guingamp 49 30 21 55 45 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.88
Rennes welcome Guingamp for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Rennes v Guingamp Prediction and Betting Tips.

Rennes are 1.88 to win at home against Guingamp, who are 4.30 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.90 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Rennes has a 49% chance of winning while Guingamp's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Rennes vs Guingamp Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rennes vs Guingamp
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rennes vs Guingamp Predictions 12.05.2019