Brighton vs Manchester City Predictions 12.05.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-4
14:00 Brighton v Manchester City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Brighton v Manchester City 15 17 68 66 34 38 62
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 to Nil | Odds: 2.01
Brighton welcome Manchester City for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Brighton v Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips.


Brighton are 15.00 to win at home against Manchester City, who are 1.21 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 18.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Brighton has a 15% chance of winning while Manchester City's success is an estimated 68% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 17 per cent.

Brighton vs Manchester City Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 to Nil @ 2.01
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Brighton vs Manchester City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Brighton vs Manchester City Predictions 12.05.2019